Like the title says!
Since my last post life has changed, everything from my sister going to Costa Rica for nine months to getting a new tortoise named Herman. For me a great summer is coming to a sad end. This Summer began like any other, our family went to family camp. It's a camp for families (didn't see that coming didya'?) over in Eastern Washington. I played trombone in the camp talent show! After that there wasn't really much to do so we decided to go swimming in the nearby lake, Little Cranberry. There we could jump off rocks into the water and play on a massive log and even float around on a blow-up palace thing made for toddlers. (It's a long story, don't ask.) But, soon enough it was time for my friend Max and I to go to Junior Camp! We had loads of fun. I mean when there's a mudpit, game room, rock wall, ropescourse and zipline all in walking distance who couldn't have a great time? We soon returned to our normal lives lake swimming and having squirtgun fights and playing Wii. But, for my family something was about to sneak up on us. We knew hannah (my sister) was going to Costa Rica for nine months but we had no idea how fast the summer would speed by! In an instant Hannah was giving us updates on her blog from Costa Rica! Then, whithin a week I was the proud owner of Herman a 3 year old Russian Tortoise. I soon returned to a life of Nerf wars, playing the Wii and the occasional lake swim. And now the school year is slowly shaping itself into a reality. I can't wait!
-Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment