Well, my sister still hasn't given me the photos so I thought I would tell you about the trip. First of all we took a ferry to Port Townsend. After a half hour ride we got off and went to a store called Swain's. We bought a kite and took off on a 30-45 minute ride to our campsite near Frt Flagler. When we unpacked me my brother and sister went down to the beach to play. We took out our kite and flew it and played on beach until dinner. For dinner we roasted hot dogs over a warm campfire. We went down once again to the beach with my parents to watch the sunset and take photos. Soon the air got cold and the wind picked up so we all got in our sleeping bags ready for the morning.
Tuesday
The next morning I (as I was for the rest of the trip) was the first kid up. Half awake I went over to our wooden picnic/meal table. I sat down and tore off the plastic encasing our eight, serving-sized cold cereal boxes for the trip. Grabbing for the Froot Loops I must have knocked over three other boxes of sugary goodness. As I began to fumble with trying to do "correct" way of opening the box my two older siblings wandered to the table and just tore off the top of a frosted flakes and a cocoa crispy. I followed the example and was successful. After a satisfying meal we packed up and began a long drive to our Sol Duc campground. When we arrived we unpacked and started exploring. As a family we ate lunch on ariver bank. Me and my brother and sister played in the river and crossed a bunch of logs. After enjoy a time at the river we went back to our campsite and changed into our swim trunks and went on down to the resort to go into the Sol Duc Hot Springs. We enjoyed them for a while then had dinner at our campsite. After a good hardy meal of salmon pasta we had smore and dozed off to dream land.
I have to go to bed now so I will finish in the morning and maybe with photos,
so until then,
Goodnight
